THERMO SCIENTIFIC NITON XL2
With the value leading Niton XL2 XRF Analyzer, you don't have to sacrifice performance to get a lightweight, rugged, handheld analyzer perfectly matched for most testing applications.
- Point and shoot simplicity- very easy to use even by nontechnical personnel.
- Rugged design for real-world industrial environments.
- Nondestructive analysis with near instantaneous results.
- Sealed against moisture and dust.
- Ergonomically designed.
- Daylight-readable icons.
- Standard analytical range of up to 30 elements from sulfur to uranium.
- Color, touch-screen display.
- Integrated camera
Standard Thermo Scientific™ Niton Data Transfer (NDT™) PC software suite allows you to set operator permissions, generate custom reports, print certificates of analysis, or remotely monitor, and operate the instrument hands-free from your PC.
Integrated USB and Bluetooth™ communications provide direct data transfer to your PC or networked storage device. Optional accessories include Bluetooth barcode reader, Bluetooth printer, and Bluetooth GPS.